Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New stuff!


     Hello again! Man, I haven't been on here in forever. I've progressed with my drawings since we last met, and in this post I'll be introducing you to a few of them.

     First, however, I'd like to talk about what's been going on. A lot of things are happening, actually... Well, my dad's getting published on his graphic novel "Red's Planet," which is currently a webcomic, if you wanna check it out. It's exciting news, but it means hard work for Dad! I'm going to be helping out and flatting the pages for him. I'll have some fun with that while making myself useful and also earning a bit of money, which I'll add to my savings in hopes of one day buying a laptop!

     I've done a lot on DIY, mostly stuff like lizard wrangling, tortoise feeding, and holding living slimeballs (A.K.A. frogs). Yeah, I'm a major "repphibian" lover.

      On my favorite game (and honestly, addiction), Minecraft, I've learned how to build epic houses and towns, and I'm now working on a texture pack, a folder or .zip file that alters the look and/or sound of the elements in the game. It's a slow process, as I have to redo over 600 files, but I'm hoping it'll be done in time for Christmas.

     Well, now for the art.


Nyan Cat Pizza

Ever heard of the Nyan Cat? It's an internet meme, popular among kids my age. It's a video of a gray cat with a pink poptart body, prancing through space, leaving a rainbow in its wake. It is completely random, but awesome at the same time. This was an edit of a pizza-themed toaster strudel on top of my drawing of the Nyan Cat, with pizza ears.


Fuzzy the Raccoon

A cute drawing of my alter ego, Fuzzy Belly, in a different style than usual. The quote is from a field guide I have, and it just seemed perfect for Fuzzy. 


Hiya Horsey

My mom found a toy horse at a garage sale, and I put it on my desk. This was a sketch of it that I did quickly on photoshop while looking at the toy. My mom liked it so much that she made it her Facebook cover photo!


     That's about it! I hope you enjoyed! Thank you very much for taking a few minutes to view my blog. I'll do my best to keep it properly updated in the future. But for now, farewell! See you in the next post!

-Ginnybug

No comments:

Post a Comment